Transform Your Smile
At our Nashua office, we want each patient to feel confident when leaving our practice. Your oral health is our number one priority and we want your teeth to be strong, healthy, and beautiful. Our patient-centered care and exceptional techniques allow us to provide you with stunning results.
Our team can combine multiple dental procedures to revitalize your appearance and restore your oral health. A smile makeover is a custom-designed, comprehensive plan that’s tailored to each patient for natural-looking results and a stunning smile. The effects can be quite dramatic – both in terms of how you’ll look and how it will make you feel.
Reasons to Consider a Smile Makeover
Smile makeovers are an ideal solution to help you gain confidence in your smile and overall appearance. These full mouth reconstructions are customized to treat your complete smile, which makes each treatment unique to your individual needs.
There are a number of issues that can be treated with a smile makeover, including:
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Yellow, stained, or discolored teeth
- Misaligned or misshapen teeth
- Severely decayed teeth
- Missing teeth
Treatments Used in a Smile Makeover
For smile makeovers, there is no one-size-fits-all treatment plan. Our dentist takes the time to sit down with each patient and create a customized treatment plan that will meet your specific needs. Starting with your initial consultation, we will learn about your concerns, individual smile goals, and answer any questions you may have about the process.
Every smile makeover is uniquely customized to the patient and requires different types of treatments. The most common cosmetic and restorative treatments used for smile makeovers include:
- Teeth Whitening — If you have teeth that are yellowed or stained, we can whiten your teeth up to several shades brighter with in-office and at-home whitening treatments.
- Invisalign® — Unlike traditional metal braces, these clear aligners can discreetly straighten your smile to perfection in as little as three months.
- Tooth Bonding — This effective treatment uses a tooth-colored resin that bonds to your teeth to repair small cracks, chips, misshapen, or discolored teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers — Veneers are thin shells of durable, natural-looking porcelain that bond to the surface of your teeth to cover cracks, chips, and cosmetic imperfections.
- Porcelain Crowns — For teeth that are more severely damaged, broken or decayed teeth, we will employ beautiful, hand-created porcelain crowns that restore the anatomy, function, and esthetics of natural teeth.
- Dental Implants — If you have missing teeth, our natural-looking dental implants are a great way to restore the function and beauty of your smile.
Our team may recommend including other treatments to your smile makeover depending on your individual needs and goals. This can include inlays and onlays, gum correction, or dental crowns.